martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Shopping haul from NYC


A las que no hayais ido a ny y estéis planeando id, os aviso, es la perdición de las compras!! Y con el tipo de cambio favorable todo os parecerá barato. Aunque mi presupuesto no era muy elevado me traje cositas

If you are planning to go NY, be careful, it is a paradise for shopping! And if you have a favorable exchange rate, everything will seem cheap. Although my budget was not very high I bought some things

Kate Spadees una de las tiendas chulas de NY, me encanta! La verdad es que sus precios no son aptos para todos los bolsilos, pero bueno un capricho de vez en cuando...   /   Kate Spade is one of the coolest stores in NY! The truth is that their prices are not suitable for all  pockets, but it is so special...



De alli son mi anillo y mi pulsera con forma de nudo, no me pueden gustar más!   /   My ring and my bracelet with a knot are from this shop, I love them!



Century 21 es un outlet en la zona cero que no os podéis perder; si buscáis podéis conseguir buenas gangas. De allí son mis gafas Calvin Klein (20$)   /   Century 21 is an outlet at World Trade Center that you can not miss it, if you look you can get good bargains. My glasses Calvin Klein (20$)




De una  tienda de la 5th Avenue donde venden muestrarios de grandes firmas, me traje estas botas de DKNY por 50$ y la bufanda de pelo por 15$. con esos precios es imposible resistirse!!!  /  From a shop in the 5th Avenue that sells samples of important designers, I bought these boots by DKNY (50$) and a scarf  (15$). with those prices is impossible to resist it!




En Forever 21 siempre picarás algo ya sea ropa, accesorios o bisutería.  /   In Forever 21 you always buy something: clothing, accessories or jewelry.







Todo en NY es cool, en cualquier sitio podeis encontrar una tienda con cosas increibles. Ah! Se me olvidaba el Soho está plagada de ellas y es un sitio perfecto para tomar un brunch   /  Everything in NY is cool, anywhere you can find a store with incredible things. Ah! the Soho is full of them and is a perfect place for a brunch

2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Your bought such great things! I am so in love with the bracelet, the black shoes and the polka dot blouse!! Wow! Thumbs up!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ResponderEliminar