viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

My make up treasure

Estas son las primeras cositas que tengo de M.A.C., que ilusión! Siempre había escuchado buenos comentarios acerca de esta marca pero sus precios me acababan echando para atrás. Pero al final se vinieron conmigo desde Nueva York y la verdad es que no defraudan.

These are the first things that I have from M.A.C.! I had always heard good things about this brand but their prices are high. But finally I bought something from New York and I'm very happy with the results.



Coloretes / Blushes: 

 



Labial / Lipstick: 



Sombras de ojos / Eye shadows: 




Se han convertido en mi tesoro! Son taaaan bonitas que me da pena usarlas. 
They have become in my treasure! They are so beautiful!

1 comentario:

  1. You have such a lovely blog, with great photography and style! look at my Blog and if you like, maybe you want to follow ...
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar